Greetings from Nicaragua!


Hi everyone. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post anything. I have lived in Nicaragua for over a month and I haven't found time to tell everyone about what is happening here. But I have been hounded and pressured and Sarah has designed this oh-so-cute blog for me. So, I will be sharing at least one post with all of you. (But honestly, it has taken me this long to post something - do you really think you'll be getting many more from me? I really will try though).

Things are going well here. I am busy with teaching and hardly have time for anything else. We have a big holiday coming up here (Independence Day celebration begins Friday and then we have Monday through Wednesday off next week). I am looking forward to a break from school already.

Last week I did go to San Juan del Sur with my roommate and another teacher from NCA. So it hasn't been all work. I hardly feel like I'm in another country because my life has consisted mostly of school and home. The beach was so nice and relaxing that I felt like I spent 3 nights there instead of just one.

So here are a few pics from my time here for all of you dying to see some.
  My roommate Angie is next to me and Becca is the other ESL teacher.




My awesome brother-in-law Steven came to visit during the 2nd week of school.
Sipping on coconut juice on our way to San Juan del Sur.
Angie and me goofing off on the beach.

The sunset in San Juan del Sur.

My Kindergarten class. Aren't they precious?
Those are a few things that have been going on during my time here. I will try to post again. I miss you all terribly and I hope things are going well for you.

Love,
Emily

Comments

  1. Awww...Em, that was fantastic!! I think you're a natural born blogger, that's what I think:)

    It was so good to see your smiling face in the pictures! You don't feel so far away, and I'm glad to see you're fitting a little bit of fun in too:)

    Your class is precious, I'll be praying for them too. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roomate is a total hottie...lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for being a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Post Before Christmas

God has Given me Love