Hi from Nicaragua!

Hi Everyone!

I have proven to be a bad blogger - what a surprise! I was hoping to blog once a month, but even that seems to be too much for me to handle. I think my problem is that I don't think anything has been happening here that is really blogworthy. We are out of school this week for Holy Week. I will be going to the beach on Tuesday and coming back on Saturday...so I'm excited about the fun week ahead!

Things here have been going fine. School is almost out for the summer. I can't believe how the school year has flown by. My little angels have improved this year in English and it's fun to watch them grow and change. I have been able to visit the children's home in El Crucero several times this semester. I always enjoy visiting the kids. They're so precious. I was also able to fly to Dallas for my cousin's wedding and surprise my whole family. That was so fun. It was only for a few days, but I had a blast seeing everyone and getting to go to the wedding.

Here are a few pictures from when I went home for my cousin's wedding.


I was so excited to find Junior Mints back home. I can't find them anywhere here!

Here are some pics of students, friends and roomies at the NCA Spring play.



And this post would not be complete without throwing in a few pics of Billy, the sweetest boy in Nicaragua. He is from the Atlantic coast. His mom gave up rights to him and he is being adopted by a family at NCA.
I hope this post satisfies you for awhile. I'm not sure I'll post again before I'm home for the summer. I am so looking forward to seeing all my wonderful friends and family again soon. I have been so blessed to have the most wonderful people in my life. I am thankful for all the blessings God has given to me- too many to count! I will bless the Lord at all times! Don't forget to thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed on you. He is a good God and He loves you more than you know.

I love you all very much!
Em


Comments

  1. Hey Em! Thanks for the update! See! I do so read your blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!:) Thanks:) Also, I just blogged about poop, so one of us needs to alter our definition of "blog worthy"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for being a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Post Before Christmas

I Climbed a Mountain!

Greetings from Nicaragua!