I Climbed a Mountain!

Okay, it's not really a mountain. It's a hill that overlooks the laguna near my house. I asked my boys to go with me (2 of my old students from Nejapa) and their mom came too. Now other people in their family want to go with us next weekend to climb down into the laguna.



 The view from the top was worth all the pain of climbing.


Luis and his mom, Arminda


 I've gone to the beach several times lately. I never can pass up an opportunity to visit my favorite place! It's a nice break from school too. Today we took Billy with us (he's living with a couple from NCA who are hoping to adopt him). Today was his first time to see the ocean. It was a little scary for him, but he had fun.


Emily and Billy on the way to the beach. He's such a cutie!


Things are going fine here. I'm still praying about my future in Nicaragua. I'm still not sure about the teaching thing. I don't feel like I'm really involved in the Nicaraguan culture right now either. I just pray that God will use me here and now in whatever way he wants.


Comments

  1. OH, that roomie...seriously, not only is she hot but she looks like A TON of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna climb.....at sea level! hehe. Maybe someday:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for being a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Post Before Christmas

One month down...

God has Given me Love