God has Given me Love

I work at Nicaragua Christian Academy, a private Christian school made up mostly of children from wealthy families. In the past I have struggled with working with these children...the "Haves" of society. My heart has always been for the broken, the poor and neglected.

Recently I have asked God to show me the spiritual poverty of the students I teach. Many of these children have their physical needs met, but their souls are crying out for love and affection.

God has opened up my eyes to see the reality of these children's lives. He has given me compassion and love for them. I am truly blessed. I have a desire to lay down my life for these children, to love them with God's love...for His glory.

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. John 15:13



Comments

  1. Awesome!

    My wife (Annette) has started another blog page where she likes to do, book reviews, tid bits of family insight, pictures she sees and snaps that make her and maybe even you smile and lastly she loves to do giveaways as her sweet heart loves to bless and encourage others. http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/

    Thank you (Annettes husband)Rodney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for being a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Post Before Christmas

One month down...